RateMatch offers an array of benefits to our customers and staff…
- RateMatch reports do not impact a customer’s credit score.
- Customers receive a useful and easy to read copy of their credit report and credit score along with a savings summary detailing any opportunities for them to refinance and reduce their monthly loan payments with the credit union.
- The automated RateMatch analysis allows staff to efficiently deliver a “WOW” experience and capture greater share of wallet, generating more profitable customer relationships.
- Builds staff confidence and easily identifies profitable cross-selling opportunities – RateMatch generates loan lead opportunities to improve the orgnization’s bottom line and saves staff the hassle of manually calculating and analyzing the customer’s credit report with a quick and efficient process. If no savings are identified, staff members can confidently relay the message the customer is already benefiting from low interest rates and removes any fear of an awkward denial conversation.
Recommended Usage to Maximize Optimum Lead Generation
- New Accounts Desk – RateMatch gives staff the opportunity to ask for and capture loan business while the customer is in the office, generating more profitable relationships.
- Teller/Branch Promotion – Asking frontline staff to cross-sell the RateMatch savings tool is an excellent way to direct potential business to your website and/or your loan officers.
- Call Center Promotion – Turn costly account inquiries or other calls for service into loan opportunities with RateMatch by simply asking your customers to take a few moments to identify any opportunities to reduce their monthly payments.
- Target Marketing – targeting specific areas of your customer base and potential customers through mail or promotional offers that direct loan prospects to your website is an excellent way to capture new loan growth.
- Branded Marketing Campaign – The opportunity to build or organization's awareness for the ability to help customers live the mantra, “Don’t Overpay. OverSAVE!” along with providing education and awareness on managing responsible credit or improving their credit score.